More about me...
- As you already know, my name is Ruth Elaine. And I am a videographer, photographer, and blogger based in San Antonio, Texas. I dabble with marketing as well, website building, things of that sort.
- I fell in love with filmmaking after creating an “appreciation” video for the 14th Pastoral and 36th Wedding Anniversary of my church in 2019.
- I took the leap to pursue this seriously in January 2021, and launched my website with only 2 videos made.
- I have since add photography and blogging to my services.
- I love these creative outlets and intend to tell my clients’ story exquisitely via film or photo.
- Just think, if a photo is worth a thousand words… a film has endless worth.
- My plug is this… remember, life is short. So capture as many memories in pictures, but even better yet, on film.
"Elaine J. Films was the BEST choice we could make when it came to choosing a local videographer to capture our love story! Our video was filmed after our actual wedding ceremony, but the quality of the work produced took us right back to the warm feelings felt on the day we said “I do”. Elaine J. Films took our awkwardness and created such a beautifully edited film, complete with mood music and perfect storytelling. I would 11/10 recommend this San Antonio professional videographer to anyone needing a special event filmed!"
"I just saw it and am in tears! You exceeded every expectation I could have ever had! ...You are TRULY a Rockstar and have a rare and beautiful gift... and more people should know about you!"
"WOW, Ruth and Elaine J. Films FAR exceeded our expectations. If you're looking for videography services, don't look any further!!! To be honest, when starting to wedding plan my (then) fiancé and I had decided against videography, as we didn't think there was room in the budget. Fast forward to today (6 weeks post-wedding), and I am SO GLAD we ended up having the privilege of working with Elaine J. Films on our wedding day!!!!! Ruth and her team were an absolute joy to work with. As opposed to other vendors we hired, Ruth seemed like she was on OUR team, from beginning to the end, every step of the way..."